Like Tree206Likes

Current work visa processing time

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 55 60 61 62 63

Quote Originally Posted by expataus
    Thank you for the advice!

Yep, I was a little in the rush as I have 2 dogs being relocated over too, so hotels may not work, I guess my last resort will be pet friendly service apartment for 1 month and then finding the flat afterwards. Fingers crossed!
    Are your dogs exempted from local quarantine requirements (I know that there are a few provisions for this; not many)? If they are exempt, then yes, start checking online for pet-friendly serviced apartments or, if you commit to a minimum of 4 weeks, airbnb might have something suitable. If your dogs will need to be quarantined, then you have time to find a place for all of you and move in before you collect them.

I hope you can do some checking of typical flat sizes ...

Thanks for the tip! Just phoned the pet relocation company and I was told Australia is supposed to be exempted given all the docos are good.

BTW the visa came through this afternoon, so it has been exactly 4 weeks! I will collect them next week and do a Macau round trip to activate - it is all happening ✌️

shri likes this.

Alright, my company has already replied to IMMD last week with the additional documents. hopefully they will come back to me by this or next week!

BTW the visa came through this afternoon, so it has been exactly 4 weeks! I will collect them next week and do a Macau round trip to activate - it is all happening ✌️
    For sake of clarity, can you give us some anonymous background .. industry and size of company for example?

Yep, the company is one of the US techs, I think the Hong Kong office is fairly small but globally the company is sizeable and well-recognised.

yuchen likes this.

For reference my visa was approved after 6 weeks

shri likes this.

You should have less than 0 issues with visa if your employer is pricewaterhousecooper

Yep, the company is one of the US techs, I think the Hong Kong office is fairly small but globally the company is sizeable and well-recognised.
    you should have less than 0 issusz if your company is pricewaterhousecooper

we work in the same industry. I used to work at Accenture in canada now left to go wavestone hk

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 55 60 61 62 63