Like Tree220Likes

Current work visa processing time

Closed Thread
Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 58 63 64 65 66

Quote Originally Posted by djiska:
    From what I know, start date is key and also it needs to be proven that there would be a business impact or otherwise massive catastrophe if you can't get to HK ASAP. Basically, it's hard to prove urgency in a way that both your company and your case officer will agree...
    Thanks again. I'm not sure they will be able to claim much hardship for themselves, the only hardship falls on me for not being able to draw a salary now lol. I guess I will have to wait forever now...
    djiska likes this.

Post Extension of Visa

How many weeks need to submit the GEP application forms and requirements before the expiration of my first visa? Thanks a lot. Is it easy to apply extension of visa?

Quote Originally Posted by HongKong_Great:
    How many weeks need to submit the GEP application forms and requirements before the expiration of my first visa? Thanks a lot. Is it easy to apply extension of visa?
    You can only apply when your visa expires in 4 weeks. Please refer to IMM website.

Quick update here for your reference: Just checked online, my application for work permit extension got approved. (applied on Aug 1st, and they asked me to pick it up on or after Aug 24th)

Bettsinhk and Jackie1 like this.