Like Tree9Likes

Home Return Permit - My Story (First time applied and success)

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by DavidTC:
    If that was a question, then the answer is yes.

If that was a statement, then ignore this post.
    For Chinese Citizens of the HKSAR who hold a Home Return Permit: how long can they remain in Mainland China having entered on a HRP? Is there a limit of stay?

No.

So in theory you can enter the Mainland on a Home Return Permit indefinitely?

Yes
    But you must register your residence which must be approved then by police

Last edited by Morrison; 12-05-2015 at 06:53 PM.
    dossier likes this.

As at January 2017: Can anyone please confirm whether you need to show your HKSAR Passport to apply for a first time Home Return Permit? Thanks

It looks like from the CTS reqirements you do:

香港居民申領《港澳居民來往內地通 證》須知

港澳居民來往內地通行證(以下簡稱 鄉證)分為有效期10年和有效期5年兩 。有效期10年的回鄉證發給已滿18周 的申請人使用;有效期5年的回鄉證發 給未滿18周歲的申請人使用。

一、申請條件及提交申請

在香港以外出生的中國籍居民,已確 香港永久性居民身份的,請提交:
    01.申請人應當本人向受理部門提交申 ,年齡未滿18周歲的申請人須由其合 監護人陪同提出申請並提供關係證明 件原件(由政府部門發出的出生證明 或頒令的監護文件)、合法監護人的 份證明文件原件及上述文件的複印件 式兩份。
    02.提交填寫完整的回鄉證申請表1份, 合審批部門制定的"出入境證件相片 相指引"的申請人近半年內拍攝的正面 免冠白底彩色照片1張(貼在申請表 )及該相片的合格檢測回執。
    03.提交具中文姓名的香港(或香港永 性)居民身份證。年齡未滿11周歲提 無相片身份證的,同時提交有效的香 特區護照;未持有身份證的提交多次 使用有效期半年以上的回港證或簽證 份書。
    04.首次抵港登記香港居民身份證所持 的旅行證件,申請換領永久性居民身 證所持用的旅行證件(內貼有入境處 發出"以往規定的逗留條件現告撤銷"的 標簽或提交"核實香港永久性居民身份 資格申請結果通知")。
    05.中國國籍證明文件(如香港特區護 )。
    06.在內地出生的申請人提交內地戶籍 門出具的戶口註銷證明原件和內地戶 本(父母為香港永久性居民憑香港入 境事務處出具的入境許可證或其他旅 證件返港定居的除外)。
    07.在台灣出生的提交台灣居民身份證 戶籍謄本、台灣旅行證件、已領取《 灣居民來往大陸通行證》(簡稱台胞 證)的,請同時提交。
    08.持有外國旅行證件的,請同時交驗
    09.申請人如曾更改姓名的,請填寫曾 姓名欄及提交相關文件。
    10.審批部門審核需要的其他文件。
    11.以上遞交的申請材料包括原件及複 件一式兩份,遞交的複印件需要用A4 單面複印證件的原件;持舊版本式回 證的申請人,請複印本式回鄉證第2 3及4頁;持卡式回鄉證的申請人,請 複印卡式回鄉證的前後卡面。
    有關申請按規定視情況即時受理或通 遞函經審批部門審核同意後方可發證

<< 返回

以上資料僅供參考,如有查詢請致電(8 52) 2998 7888或電郵至[email protected]

Last edited by dossier; 10-01-2017 at 03:58 PM.

using e channel

I have registered (HRP) in the Shenzhen / HK border using the e-channel, use it numerous time no sweat,
    do I have to register again in Beijing airport if I want to use the e-channel in Beijing, or it is good for any check points in the country,
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mining:
    I have registered (HRP) in the Shenzhen / HK border using the e-channel, use it numerous time no sweat,
    do I have to register again in Beijing airport if I want to use the e-channel in Beijing, or it is good for any check points in the country,
    thanks
    no need. been there, done that

thanks