Like Tree4Likes

Multi-trip Visa for china available in HK? (UK Passport)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Multi-trip Visa for china available in HK? (UK Passport)

Hi Guys,

Arrived in HK and trying to get a 12 month multi entry Visa for China.

Super confused about the Visa situation out here now, looking to get a type M visa before the weekend if possible. I have all the documents ready, but hearing a lot of conflicting advice on where to go/how long it will take and what's actually available out here.

Anyone have any advice to share or agent/bureau recommendation? I would be extremely grateful right now.

Thanks, Alan.

Have you had a visa before? That can have a bearing on the length of visa that you finally get.

For a 'M' visa, do you have the documents as listed here: Visa categories and the requirements of supporting documents

I have used this agency before: FBT ChinaVisa Agency - Fast and Reliable application of China Visa in Hong Kong

Thanks, yeah, I've had a couple multi entry visas over the last 2 years, but I just got a new passport, so it's clean, my collogue will still have them in his though. (There are 2 of us trying to get this sorted out.)

Any more advice?

do you still have your old passport with you. if you cant prove you have a previous china visa, they might only give you a 2 entry multiple visa.

Go direct to the Visa consulate in Wan Chai Great Eagle centre.

The old passport would facilitate your app. Try to get copies of the old visa if you dont have the passport on you

Great, I'm having photos emailed over.

Thanks.

Is the consulate the fastest way?

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    do you still have your old passport with you. if you cant prove you have a previous china visa, they might only give you a 2 entry multiple visa.

Go direct to the Visa consulate in Wan Chai Great Eagle centre.
    For a M visa (the new business type visa), I'd probably use an agent rather than going directly to the Visa Office.
    wtbhotia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    For a M visa (the new business type visa), I'd probably use an agent rather than going directly to the Visa Office.
    I totally agree with ya but Its going to cost and arm and a leg as he wants the visa before the weekend and as its Wed night already so it only leaves thu n friday. Woo wee thats a super duper express service

If it's still around 2000 HKD it should be ok. Shouldn't have left it so late. any saving on waiting a few days will just sink into a hotel a couple times over while I wait over the weekend anyway.

Last edited by FIREotter; 18-03-2015 at 10:30 PM.

Thanks for all the help guys. Went to FTB China Visa Agency. Turns out multi entry visa is not available with no HK id. Got the next day service (Available if you apply in the morning) for pick up after 4PM cost just over $1000 for double entry.

Thanks again.

wtbhotia likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast