Like Tree2Likes

Working Visa Refused / Appeal

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Post Working Visa Refused / Appeal

How long does it take for the immigration department to consider the working visa appeal?

Please and really appreciate your help guys.

What was the reason for refusal?

What grounds did you appeal on?

More details on your job/application would help.

My employer did not mention the main reason for the refusal, however they informed me that they are trying to appeal for it.

I already sent the complete documents as their employee. Transcript, Diploma, Certification etc. The commencement of my contract is supposed to be this month and I can't wait to get an update about my case.

Just wondering how long will it take..

Fingers crossed xx

Tell us your full story otherwise anything we say is a wild guess...

Salary
    Job title
    Experience
    Education
    Documents submitted
    Etc...

Thank you for kind gesture! Means a lot

Hong Kong is a vibrant and exciting city. Would love to be there!

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!:
    Tell us your full story otherwise anything we say is a wild guess...

Salary
    Job title
    Experience
    Education
    Documents submitted
    Etc...
    Preschool Teacher with 3 yrs working experience. University Graduate. I think I submitted all the documents needed such as teaching certification, license, transcript of record, employment contract, recommendation etc.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by micahmabait:
    Preschool Teacher with 3 yrs working experience. University Graduate. I think I submitted all the documents needed such as teaching certification, license, transcript of record, employment contract, recommendation etc.

Thanks!
    What was the salary offered?

I'm waiting for an appeal decision as well – it's been around 6 to 7 weeks since the appeal was lodged. The company has submitted additional documentation a couple of times and they still want more information. Now, they're asking for more info about the profession and the skills required to do it.

Hi!

I hope everything turns out well with your working visa appeal. I wish they can sort things out faster. It's been a week since they sent out the letter in my case.

Keep me updated x

Still haven't given the full story.

My guess is either your salary is too low or the company was rejected due to not submitting documents on their end.

Is your salary over 20k+? Has the company sponsored a visa before within the past 18 months? It would say on the application.

dereklwi likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast