Like Tree1Likes

Travel Document for baby

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Santithapa:
    I heard from my friend that she wanted to go macau with her baby and they didnt let her even after showing birth certificate.
    What travel document did your friends baby have when trying to go to Macau, if she was trying to get to macau with just the Birth Certificate, it is Wrong. you cant just travel on the Birth Certificate.

Baby must have passport or emergency travel document.

She had nepali passport and hong kong permanent birth certificate of her baby but she was still not allowed to travel and they asked her to get the ROA sticker from immigration on the passport of her baby. The reason was she did not hold a chinese passport. My other friend who is about to travel with baby back to nepal was suggested to get the ROA sticker on baby's passport and she got it fews days ago.

@Stu79, Which passport does your baby holds?

Quote Originally Posted by Santithapa:
    She had nepali passport and hong kong permanent birth certificate of her baby but she was still not allowed to travel and they asked her to get the ROA sticker from immigration on the passport of her baby. The reason was she did not hold a chinese passport. My other friend who is about to travel with baby back to nepal was suggested to get the ROA sticker on baby's passport and she got it fews days ago.
    Ah ok then Immigration is being picky on Nepalese, plain and simple. making them follow the rules

He has a British passport.

Ok. I heard from other people again that if we carry our baby birth certificate then they would allow as to travel but they prefer that ROA sticker for their convenience.

Hi how did you get those travel documents malai pani same problem paryo

K garnu vayo ??