Like Tree8Likes

2 (or maybe 10) year China visa for UK passports - '£85'

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

@Dawei_2012
    You have HK-ID, right? Normal working ID or permanent resident?

I think that only permanent HK residents can get over 1 year. US tourists can get 10 years though. It is confusing.

@flameproof

Have PR so had 3 year before, but renewed my PP so had to start at the beginning!!$@#$!.

Last edited by Dawei_2012; 16-05-2017 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawei_2012:
    @flameproof

Have PR so had 3 year before, but renewed my PP so had to start at the beginning!!$@#$!.
    Didn't you bring you old passport? Usually that does the trick.

I have both a UK. passport and a Permanent Residence HKID so am eligible for a 3 year visa and I hold one. I am eligible for a home return permit this year.

Quote Originally Posted by angeluscomplex:
    I have both a UK. passport and a Permanent Residence HKID so am eligible for a 3 year visa and I hold one. I am eligible for a home return permit this year.
    Only Chinese citizens are eligible for a HRP. Are you also Chinese (a citizen- not ethnically)?

I'll be applying for a visa shortly. Will they give a multi-entry visa for a first-time applicant? (I'm not actually a first-time applicant, but this will be the first time using my current passport).

@flameproof

Yeap I took everything: old PP, ID card, Business Card. They are random over there.

Fiona in HKG likes this.

Original Post Deleted
    Sorry, just to be clear: are the CVASC in the UK now issuing 5-year multi entry tourist visas for the PRC for British Citizens? I currently have a 2-year multi entry visa.

The original Jan 2016 press release suggested 5 and 10 year multi entry visas for China for British Citizens in the pipeline (presumably when issued by the CVASC in the UK)

http://www.chinese-embassy.org.uk/eng/gdxw/t1330627.htm
    Last edited by dossier; 11-09-2017 at 11:41 AM.

Just to follow up / bump the above: are 10 year multi entry L-Visas now available for British Citizens in UK Passports via the China Visa Application Service Centre (CVASC) in London, UK?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5