Like Tree27Likes

Shenzhen visa

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

How to Visit China Without A Visa (Shenzhen 5 Day Visa – from Hong Kong) | Oli Norwell

Any word on how they receive South Africans at the border? I'm keen for a quick shopping trip if I can get a 5-day visa.

Quote Originally Posted by Juri_vZ:
    Any word on how they receive South Africans at the border? I'm keen for a quick shopping trip if I can get a 5-day visa.
    Sorry.

Time for an update:
    FR, IN, PH, US, ZA passport holders can not get the 5-day visa!

This list is by no means complete!

Tell you what I think. I think if you walk into the nearest China Travel Service and ask them they'll know.

OK, Flameproof...but where does your info come from?
    It seems to be not on the board at the boarder office...

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin3:
    According to a couple of websites I found this weekend, The Shenzhen port 5-day visa is actually available at any of the Hong Kong Shenzhen border crossings, not only Lo Wu.
    Has anybody had actual success getting these Vida arriving at ShekO port by ferry, or taking the bus over the long bridge that goes over Deep Water Bay?
    How does it work, a similar special office to go to before Chinese immigration?
    Thanks
    Any update on whether this is indeed the case - that you can get the Shenzhen visa on arrival from any of the border crossings, not just Lo Wu?

Specifically I'm interested in getting the bus from TST to Shekou (Shenzhen Bay Port crossing?). Interested in going to scope out a potential job offer, located near to the Shenzhen-MTR Sea World stop.

I'm a UK passport holder. I hear the price is 168RMB?

It's possible I may want to pop back over a couple more times to investigate, and am just looking at the cheapest/easiest way to do that visa-wise. I've heard multiple-entry visas are often refused?

Quote Originally Posted by choicemountain:
    Any update on whether this is indeed the case - that you can get the Shenzhen visa on arrival from any of the border crossings, not just Lo Wu?

Specifically I'm interested in getting the bus from TST to Shekou (Shenzhen Bay Port crossing?). Interested in going to scope out a potential job offer, located near to the Shenzhen-MTR Sea World stop.

I am pretty sure that you can buy the 5-day visa at the SZ Bay crossing. I heard reports that they have it there.

The fee for UK passports is RMB 304 , that's about HK$360 - they might take only RMB there, so better get some beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by choicemountain:

It's possible I may want to pop back over a couple more times to investigate, and am just looking at the cheapest/easiest way to do that visa-wise. I've heard multiple-entry visas are often refused?
    definitely not RMB168

personally i would not take the risk, i have gone through all 5 border crossing in hk and 2 out of 3 in macau, shekou don't appear to have a visa application points but i have not been through this border crossing since 2013

i would go to official government visa issuing office 4 days in advance apply for a visa there at HK$360 in wan chai, last time i had one from there it was a full 3 years one as i have right to abode and applied previously single/double, 6 months, then 1 year, now 3 years

Address/Office hours/Enquiry service

Not quite the same topic but rather than start a new thread I thought I would ask here...

Is it still possible to get a same day visa on arrival for Zhuhai at the Macau broder?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by justjoe86:
    Not quite the same topic but rather than start a new thread I thought I would ask here...

Is it still possible to get a same day visa on arrival for Zhuhai at the Macau broder?

Thanks!
    Visa Fees

Visa

macau is so small, might as well walk to the official government visa issuing office in macao

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast