Like Tree137Likes

Dependent visa processing time.

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 47 ... LastLast

Question for OP/ ramiz raja: if you are currently a refugee in HK how do you plan to "go back to my homeland to get the refugee status removed"?

Quote Originally Posted by hknoir:
    Question for OP/ ramiz raja: if you are currently a refugee in HK how do you plan to "go back to my homeland to get the refugee status removed"?
    yes i have plan after merriege submit document then go back my country want removed rafugee status??

Quote Originally Posted by ramiz raja:
    yes i have plan after merriege submit document then go back my country want removed rafugee status??
    Yes but what I'm trying to understand is how will you go back to your country if you are a refugee from that country?

Quote Originally Posted by hknoir:
    Yes but what I'm trying to understand is how will you go back to your country if you are a refugee from that country?
    i tell immigration i want go back my country then immigration send me back

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Good Luck and still expect a long wait. It will not be a 4-6 weeks for approval.
    Might be a lot longer, given these new details.....
    HK_Katherine and chingleutsch like this.

so u are trying to tell the hk immg u were a fake refugee?

Quote Originally Posted by Pidaras:
    so u are trying to tell the hk immg u were a fake refugee?
    i did not tell like this ok i just tell want go back my home now my problem finish

i tell immigration i want go back my country then immigration send me back
    If by "immigration send me" you mean they pay for the fare then expect not to be allowed back into HK for at least three years.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    If by "immigration send me" you mean they pay for the fare then expect not to be allowed back into HK for at least three years.
    no iam not tell to immigration for pay my ticket becasue my wife buy ticket for me
    hullexile likes this.

First tell the immigration that you fear for your life back in your home country and have therefore flee for calmer shores. And later when they call your bluff, you reach for a 'daffodil'.
    Unfortunately, no matter how hard you try, there will be flowers on the holy grail...
    Can sense Sarcasm being lost in translation...

HK_Katherine and Purna like this.

Closed Thread
Page 39 of 56 FirstFirst ... 31 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 47 ... LastLast