Like Tree137Likes

Dependent visa processing time.

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 49 ... LastLast

Hello,
    I have applied for the dependent visa last month, i have given company letterhead as address proof also my bank statement have the same address. But now i moved to different place and having a registered rent agreement , if the immigration team ask me more proof of residence, what should i do.

Quote Originally Posted by pp002:
    Hello,
    I have applied for the dependent visa last month, i have given company letterhead as address proof also my bank statement have the same address. But now i moved to different place and having a registered rent agreement , if the immigration team ask me more proof of residence, what should i do.
    Did you sign a tenancy agreement? If yes then that is more than enough, i

Yes i signed the agreement , but when i applied it was my old(temporary) address

Then you need to update it, because if they send letter how will you receive it?

HK_Katherine likes this.

hi i wanted to know i had interview on 29 jan for my spouse visa they said it will take 6 weeks i know its only been 3 weeks after interview but do they really approve visa after 6 weeks or it can take longer??? i have submitted all documents they asked for

Last edited by rickyrock; 22-02-2018 at 04:17 PM.

Hey did you get your visa? I have similar situation here. Can't wait to see my wife and my our yet to born baby.

Quote Originally Posted by zumpi123:
    Hey did you get your visa? I have similar situation here. Can't wait to see my wife and my our yet to born baby.
    Hi there I called them today now they said wait this week I called them 2 weeks ago they said will take 2 weeks so in my case it will take more then 6 weeks good luck to you tho

Quote Originally Posted by rickyrock:
    Hi there I called them today now they said wait this week I called them 2 weeks ago they said will take 2 weeks so in my case it will take more then 6 weeks good luck to you tho
    Any news on your visa? please update.

Those who have been waiting for their respective visas, did you all get it? please update it. Its been 4 months and eventually we (my wife) decided to write a follow up email to the HK IMMD. We received an email from them stating that the case officer has been working under this and the after few days a lady called my wife.She said they are still working on it and it will be resolved. What should we do now? Any suggestions people?

Quote Originally Posted by zumpi123:
    Those who have been waiting for their respective visas, did you all get it? please update it. Its been 4 months and eventually we (my wife) decided to write a follow up email to the HK IMMD. We received an email from them stating that the case officer has been working under this and the after few days a lady called my wife.She said they are still working on it and it will be resolved. What should we do now? Any suggestions people?
    Just wait and be patient, may I ask what your nationality is?

Closed Thread
Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 33 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 49 ... LastLast