Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mandeepb
    so now how much we wait more anyone know about this
    let me look into my magic ball and Ill get back to you

ok pls check

hahahah

shafiq likes this.

Hey Guys
    i am on dependent visa and my wife is HK PR. we (she as the sponsor) applied for my son(under 18) visa who is Pakistan and its been 4 months after we had interview on 15th July and its still not approved but is in progress. we tried calling and the officer and he said you will receive letter 'SOON' which has also taken a month.
    Does any one have any ideas

Why didn't you apply for your son at the same time as yourself? it looks pretty suspicious to do it later.

Because at that time my wife was sponsor and
    we didnt wanted to face rejection due to limited salary and non availability of place to stay

shri likes this.

4-6 weeks processing time gets restarted everytime immig ask for additional documents

Hi,

would like to ask if the 4-6 weeks processing time gets refresh everytime the immigration ask for additonal documents?

my husband and I got married last July of this year. We submitted oir application a month after which is August since we wanted to make sure that all supporting documents are ready like photos, conversation over the year, and anything that would support that our relationship is real. To cut the story short. We forgot to include the contract of their house. He is currently living with his mom and brother which is not married on a 3 BR flat. The house contract under his brother’s name. They asked for a consent letter from his brother that I can stay at their house and also the contract of the house. Both of us are Philippine Passport holders but he is PR in HK.

It’s almost 2 months now since we applied. We submitted eveything and we haven’t got any feedback from the immigration yet. Based from what I read from
    here, his salary and financial capacity are all good to sponsor, work, mpf, and etc... should we call the immigration for follow up or should we just wait? If we should just wait, how long do you think that should be before we follow up if there’s no any update yet?

sorry I have lots of question since we were hoping to be together by this holiday season. It would be nice to celebrate the New Year together.

thank you!

so finally I got my visa

shri likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mandeepb
    so finally I got my visa
    Can you remind us again - when did you apply, did they ask for more info and what date was the visa approved? Thanks.

np they gave u Visa tintin this month or maybe next month I m also gave all additional documents on 16 july after 2 more time I m gave them other proof maybe last proof I m gave to them last week and they gave me visa 1 week later so np they gave u visa early

Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40 45 46 47 48 49 50 LastLast