Like Tree48Likes

Dependent Visa for Domestic Partner

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    No I think the dr. was something around 45k but then you need also some other doctors who charge 1/3 of her price etc...

I must say I find the whole pricing setup in HK ridiculous. Especially when you look at private room vs ward where the doctors charging double just because you have a private (or even semi) room while it doesn't affect their work one inch. Or even just the drugs is more expensive, why???!!!
    I can actually get pretty angry at these kinds of stupidity where things don't make sense at all. You got to love HK! Haha
    Who recommended this doctor? Did you enquiry about the price prior choosing her? Or check the forums on feedback/rating etc

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    Who recommended this doctor? Did you enquiry about the price prior choosing her? Or check the forums on feedback/rating etc
    Yes of course but that was all in the hands of my wife (I think friends of her recommended her)

Btw biggest part got covered using both our insurers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sith:
    Yes of course but that was all in the hands of my wife (I think friends of her recommended her)

Btw biggest part got covered using both our insurers.
    I gather your dark force of the Sith was not strong enough to mesmerise this doctor to lower her price

Hahaha yeah I was still in training. And it was our first.

imparanoic likes this.

Our son was born on a Sunday during the world cup finals. Our Drs (Gyno and anesthesiologist) fees were high. Approx 20K was prenatal care.

Fiona in HKG likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Our son was born on a Sunday during the world cup finals. Our Drs (Gyno and anesthesiologist) fees were high. Approx 20K was prenatal care.
    That was very inconsiderate of you both. Better planning please.
    merchantms and hktraveller like this.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5