Like Tree9Likes

Apply For Dependent VISA With 3 Months Salary Slips

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

How about proof of sponsor's accommodation? Is it required? Thanks for your info.

Random2389456

Unhappy I apply dependent VISA for my wife without bank statements

HI Friends,

I have 11 months work permit.

Now, I applied dependent visa for my wife but I was not able to submit 3 months HK bank statement because I open bank account later.

So, I submit all required documents with 3 months salary slips and some India bank account fixed deposit receipts instead of bank statements.

I am afraid of the refusal of visa due to lack of HK bank statements.

Please, advice what are chances for me get the visa ?

Thanks in advance

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

If necessary information wasn't submitted at the time of application, ImmD will request it.

Quote Originally Posted by Random2389456:
    HI Friends,

I have 11 months work permit.

Now, I applied dependent visa for my wife but I was not able to submit 3 months HK bank statement because I open bank account later.

So, I submit all required documents with 3 months salary slips and some India bank account fixed deposit receipts instead of bank statements.

I am afraid of the refusal of visa due to lack of HK bank statements.

Please, advice what are chances for me get the visa ?

Thanks in advance
    I submitted an dependent visa application without any bank statements. Got a reply after 6 weeks asking for financial proof. It was mentioned bank statements or pass book as requisites. You will surely hear from them..

I suppose you are applying for dependent visa for your wife. It will be better to get ready a relationship affidavit from indian consulate. Did you submit marriage photos with the application? if not get that ready too..

Random2389456
    Quote Originally Posted by shafiq:
    I submitted an dependent visa application without any bank statements. Got a reply after 6 weeks asking for financial proof. It was mentioned bank statements or pass book as requisites. You will surely hear from them..

I suppose you are applying for dependent visa for your wife. It will be better to get ready a relationship affidavit from indian consulate. Did you submit marriage photos with the application? if not get that ready too..

OK...

1- After how many days I can re-apply the visa ?

2- How much time after re-apply it will take to get visa if once rejected ?

3 - I submitted 3 months salary slips, did you submitted salary slips too ?

4 - I submit marriage certificate but no photos.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Wait for Immigration Dept to ask for more information. Many people fail to complete the application fully but it won't be rejected because if that. When Immigration asks for the extra information, it will slow down the application, but you do not re-apply unless it is rejected. It has not been rejected yet.

It wont be rejected. They will send you reply after 4 to 6 weeks asking for more information.

I submitted salary slips, tax receipts but not bank statements. They will surely need those, so get prepared. Your salary account for three months should be suffice.

Random2389456

Ok..

After six weeks they will ask me for bank statement.

Now I will complete 3 bank statement on 5 dec.

So I will provide them on 6 dec.

Now how much days they require after 6 dec to approval ?

Is it ok to submit 2 months bank statement ?

Quote Originally Posted by Random2389456:
    Ok..

After six weeks they will ask me for bank statement.

Now I will complete 3 bank statement on 5 dec.

So I will provide them on 6 dec.

Now how much days they require after 6 dec to approval ?

Is it ok to submit 2 months bank statement ?
    It doesn't matter how many months. Submit available bank statement with sufficient funds to show you and your dependent can survive thro..

deleted......