Like Tree29Likes

Immigration asks more documents for dependent visa

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    Time is added each time documents are requested. It's best to submit everything the first time.

But the good thing is that ImmD is requesting more information, as this means they haven't said 'no'.
    Okk...thanks

Random2389456
    Quote Originally Posted by Gupta33:
    We filed 57 days ago. Already submitted documents three times. Don' t know how much more time it will take now
    I don't understand why you need to submit documents 3 times.

I think they asked all documents in one time and you submit and then again how they can ask some more documents ?

I mean it should like ask all documents in one go.

If it is so please provide me details how it is happening and what documents they ask for 1st,2nd and 3rd time ?

At the time of submission we sumitted retal agreement, 1 month bank statement, pay slip , marriage certificates and other douments. After 6 weeks they asked for communication proof, photos, marriage story, financial support documents, after 4 days they asked for affidavit of ours. Then after 6-7 days they asked to submit last two months pay slip of my husband. Don't know what the next.

Random2389456
    At the time of submission we sumitted retal agreement, 1-month bank statement, pay slip , marriage certificates and other douments. After 6 weeks they asked for communication proof, photos, marriage story, financial support documents, after 4 days they asked for affidavit of ours. Then after 6-7 days they asked to submit last two months pay slip of my husband. Don't know what the next.
    You already had submitted 1-month bank statement then what they expect for financial support documents ?
    You already had submitted marriage certificate then about what affidavit the are expecting ?
    You already had submitted pay slip then what is the point of asking it again ?

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    At the time of submission we sumitted retal agreement, 1 month bank statement, pay slip , marriage certificates and other douments. After 6 weeks they asked for communication proof, photos, marriage story, financial support documents, after 4 days they asked for affidavit of ours. Then after 6-7 days they asked to submit last two months pay slip of my husband. Don't know what the next.
    ImmD needs to see you have sufficient funds to support your spouse and that the relationship is genuine, hence the request for more information. They are giving you every chance (well three so far) to prove both of these things.

Random2389456
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire ex-ax:
    ImmD needs to see you have sufficient funds to support your spouse and that the relationship is genuine, hence the request for more information. They are giving you every chance (well three so far) to prove both of these things.
    You said sufficient means they are interested in the bank balance. How much bank balance will be considered as SUFFICIENT ?

What type of affidavit they need means they already have marriage certificate ?

What's hard to understand? A single bank statement tells you nothing. They could have just borrowed money for a few days to make it look like they had some. Immigration is looking for proof of ability to support a dependent - i.e. something more substantial than a single bank statement or a single pay slip. This is hardly surprising, particularly for people who are not that well off.

Ditto the marriage certificate. They want to know that the marriage is genuine and not just a marriage of convenience. They happen. So they want to have more than a certificate which could be faked - they need photos, evidence of communication, evidence of a genuine relationship. None of this is surprising. If you only provide the minimum with the application, you will get asked for more and it slows the process down. Much better to provide more up front and mean there are no questions.

Unless of course you have no money, job or are in an arranged marriage or something!

SannyJ, Claire ex-ax and ajohnso2 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Random2389456:
    Yes, I have submitted. I filled visa 45 days before.

When you will file visa ?
    Did u get any news from immigration department till now?

Random2389456

Nopes

I believe three payslips is a standard requirement.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast