Like Tree34Likes

HK spouse Dependent visa

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Mckyminnie may I know where did you translated a nepal citizen id and marriage certificate?

hey i am on tourist visa in Hong Kong .My husband is holding a Dependent Visa of Hong Kong.Now he is working with a Hospitality company here .Now he is applying for right to abode can he apply Dependent Visa along.Please do Reply

Thanx for Reply.
    How long does RTA and Dependent visa will take .I am from India.

Translate Nepali citizenship

Sorry for late reply. In Nepal, we can translate nepalese citizenship through notary.He will charge Rs 100.We married in Hk and registered here too. I’d called him here through tourist visa.

Quote Originally Posted by shrutigunn1990:
    hey i am on tourist visa in Hong Kong .My husband is holding a Dependent Visa of Hong Kong.Now he is working with a Hospitality company here .Now he is applying for right to abode can he apply Dependent Visa along.Please do Reply
    He himself is dependent and applying for permanent HK ID. How can he get divorced and remarry as soon he gets permanent. It looks fishy and highly suspicious.You can try as long you are financially strong, have good credit records if any, have stable and good job. These acts,is what makes Nepalese ppl less trustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mckyminnie:
    He himself is dependent and applying for permanent HK ID. How can he get divorced and remarry as soon he gets permanent. It looks fishy and highly suspicious.You can try as long you are financially strong, have good credit records if any, have stable and good job. These acts,is what makes Nepalese ppl less trustworthy.
    He might be on dependent visa thro his parents. Though children over 18 yrs are not supposed to have their dependent visa extended, i have seen many cases where they got extension because parents have ROA and reside in Hong Kong. Not very clear how this system works...

Quote Originally Posted by shafiq:
    He might be on dependent visa thro his parents. Though children over 18 yrs are not supposed to have their dependent visa extended, i have seen many cases where they got extension. Not very clear how this system works!!
    If that’s so,then it’s similar case to my brother. Children born after 1997 can be sponsored by their parent as dependents.As soon he gets permanent HK ID,he can apply for his spouse dependent visa.

Thnx for d reply..... If I want ma dependent visa early..... Can I hire a lawyer for dat. Is it beneficial.....

Quote Originally Posted by shrutigunn1990:
    Can I hire a lawyer for dat. Is it beneficial.....
    No its not beneficial and waste of money, Immigration is not going to push your visa through earlier because you have a lawyer unless it a VERY BIG NAME LAWYER, can you afford to pay such a person 10s of thousands of HK dollars per hour.

Why the rush to get a visa?
    shri and Fiona in HKG like this.

Its not beneficial looking for lawyer.It takes same amount of time for processing and you will be paying them without any benefits.