Like Tree8Likes

Change Employer (working visa)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by kamoteboy911
    Since reference letter is not quickly available, email of resignation acknowledgement with last day of work from my present manager is enough.
    Is this means you received new visa application approved with your resignation email/notice instead termination letter from employer?Please kindly check and confirm,

Yes. I have done the same process 4 times already. If termination letter is a reference letter which is equivalent to employment certificate or certificate of employment, then that's it.

Re: Acknowledgment for the Resignation Letter

"Yes. I have done the same process 4 times already. If termination letter is a reference letter which is equivalent to employment certificate or certificate of employment, then that's it."

Would like to ask if you requested an acknowledgment letter when you handed in your resignation letter? Or submit a hard copy of the resignation letter and asked your direct supervisor to sign it as an acknowledgment for handing in the letter?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by karl_jm
    Would like to ask if you requested an acknowledgment letter when you handed in your resignation letter? Or submit a hard copy of the resignation letter and asked your direct supervisor to sign it as an acknowledgment for handing in the letter?

Thank you.
    I just send resignation email to my manager and ask him to acknowledge it by replying to the email with my effective last date.
    I forward the email to HR and they print it and provide the hard copy to immigration.
    No signature needed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2