I am a Filipino citizen and is in the Philippines right now. My previous employer had submitted a complain to our embassy in Beijing. What should I do now?
Below is the detailed things that happened while in China:
1. I was offered a job by a Hong Kong based company as Field Service Technician
2. I arrived China last June 27, 2008 and signed a contract last June 30, 2008. It was discussed that our work permit for Hong Kong be processed soon by the employer while we are in China taking the training
3. It was stated also in the contract that the work will commence upon arrival in China or Hong Kong and we will be on probation for three months.
4. I entered china on a Tourist visa (visa L)
5. The company did not pay our salary for June 27-30, 2008 payroll. However, we received the first salary last August 2, 2008 for July 1-31 payroll.
5. The company extended my visa and changed it to visa F with validity until Nov. 14, 2008
6. According to my employer, a new contract is to be signed after our probationary period if we pass the training.
6. The probationary period was suppose to end last September 30, 2008, but no new contract was released, my visa is still on visa F, and a work permit is still not processed.
7. Last September 28 October 4 was a National Holiday for China. We were asked to work from Sept. 28 30 even though it was a holiday. We did not receive any holiday pay last Oct. 3, 2008 for our Sept. 1-30 payroll.
7. I left the company and went back to the Philippines for security reasons.
8. I submitted my resignation last Oct. 22, 2008.
9. My boss did not accept my resignation and e-mailed me that he will sue me if I will not go back to China for work. I am so worried and bothered by his e-mail.
Hope somebody could help pls.