Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15
Like Tree58Likes

UK Spouse Visa - Applying From Hong Kong

Hi,

Would they send you email if you didn't pay extra money? As I didn't pay for the SMS service.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrengrHK
    Update from my application as I just received the confirmation email stating that "Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer.".
    Applicant’s Citizenship: Filipino
    Country applying from: Hong Kong

Type of visa applied for: Settlement/Spouse
    Priority/Non-Priority: Priority (30 working days)
    Date application submitted: Online 15 March 2019
    Date biometrics taken at VFS Global: 27 March 2019
    Email confirmation: 15 April 2019
    Email received Your Process visa application...: 11 May 2019

I have received the following email does this mean I can collect it at VFS-HK? Does anyone received the same email? Thank you!

Subject:
    Your processed visa application has been received at the Visa Application Centre CRM:*
    Dear * ,
    The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF* was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 5/9/2019 .
    If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
    If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
    Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Last edited by MrengrHK; 14-05-2019 at 09:50 AM. Reason: -

Hi,
    can you help?
    how long did it take from the biometric appointment?
    Any other emails you received before the collection email on the progress?
    I’ve filed my application but it’s such an anxious period waiting for response
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sonialo00
    Hi,
    can you help?
    how long did it take from the biometric appointment?
    Any other emails you received before the collection email on the progress?
    I’ve filed my application but it’s such an anxious period waiting for response
    thanks
    Hello,
    For my case it takes around 14 working days to received an email stating as below:

"Your online application has been received at the UK Decision Making Centre. Your application is currently being prepared for consideration by an Entry Clearance Officer."

I had my biometrics and scanned the supporting documents at VFS HK done on March 27th and received this email by April 15.

Right now I am still waiting for email for me to pick up my processed at VFS HK.

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by HKtoUK
    After the biometric appointment at VFS-HK (You don't need to bring your supporting documents there, the staff won't check anything), after the biometric appointment, you need to send the supporting documents to sheffield. (including the biometric appointment receipt copy). My husband in uk, he got all the supporting documents, so he just send to sheffield by Royal Mail (some couriers might not post your stuff to PO Box), Royal mail is good! hope it helps!
    May I ask if you also received the same email as below?

Subject:
    Your processed visa application has been received at the Visa Application Centre CRM:*
    Dear * ,
    The processed visa application for GWF reference number - GWF* was received at the UK Visa Application Centre on 5/9/2019 .
    If a courier service was purchased from VFS Global, your processed application will be delivered to the chosen address.
    If not, your documents can be collected during the designated passport collection times.
    Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do NOT reply to this email.

Did you received another email for you to go to VFS HK to pickup your passport?

Thank you!

Once you’ve got the visa I know you have a limited window to go to UK. Once you’ve done that does anyone know how often and for how long can you leave the UK without prejudicing the visa?

Quote Originally Posted by MrengrHK
    May I ask if you also received the same email as below?

Subject:
    Dear * ,

Did you received another email for you to go to VFS HK to pickup your passport?

Thank you!
    Upon waiting for 1 week for an additional email for the schedule pickup I decided to go to VFS to check for my passport, and apparently my passport is ready for pickup and with vignette validity of May 10 to June 9 2019.
    So our plan it to apply for vignette transfer to make it renewed, but I am not sure when will be new validity day and how long is the process.

Thank you!

Update for my application.

Applicant’s Citizenship: Filipino
    Country applying from: Hong Kong

Type of visa applied for: Settlement/Spouse
    Priority/Non-Priority: Priority (30 working days)
    Date application submitted: Online 15 March 2019
    Date biometrics taken at VFS Global: 27 March 2019
    Email confirmation: 15 April 2019
    Email received Your Process visa application...: 11 May 2019
    Missing Email: Schedule for visa pickup
    Went to VFS to confirm my passport is available for pick-up: 20 May 2019 (Yes, I got my passport and approved VISA)

Now I will be seeking vignette transfer as I can't be in the UK for the validity of vignette was only from May 10 to June 9.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 12 13 14 15