Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6
Like Tree22Likes

UK Spouse Visa - processing time Hong Kong

Hi guys! Sorry, I'm a bit confused...when you say do the bio-metric stuff, is it at the same place as when you hand in the DOCs at the VFS ? And I understand that I need to make a booking, so can I booked this in advance ?

Quote Originally Posted by donotdisturb
    Hi guys! Sorry, I'm a bit confused...when you say do the bio-metric stuff, is it at the same place as when you hand in the DOCs at the VFS ? And I understand that I need to make a booking, so can I booked this in advance ?
    Yes the bio-metric is done at the same time as handover of documents.
    donotdisturb likes this.

Country applying from: Hong Kong
    Type of visa applied for: Settlement/Spouse
    Priority/Non-Priority: Priority (30 working days)
    Date application submitted: Online 24 Aug 2018
    Date biometrics taken at VFS Global: 31 Aug 2018
    Email Rcvd - Online application received by UK Decision Centre: 7 Sep 2018
    Email Rcvd - Decision made email: Not received
    Email Rcvd – Collection notification from VSF: 12 Oct 2018 - APPROVED : )
    Total Processing time: 30 working days
    Vignette: 17 Oct - 16 Nov 2018

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can share the list of documents they submitted when applying from hong kong?

Thank you

Hello,

I’m wondering if anyone can advise me here. I have applied for the marriage visa for my fiancé to come to the uk to get married in January and we still haven’t heard back from the home office. Do you advise to call home office to check and escalate it? Also what is the best contact details to call them on?

We are getting very anxious now as he had his biometric test on 14th August and our wedding is on 19th January. We still haven’t heard anything! We didn’t go through priority!

We were advised that it should not take longer than 70 days but I see in this post some had taken longer. Our notice of marriage appt is on 28th November so we need to buy flight tickets soon.

Please can someone advise! Thanks

Yes check with the Home Office. It could be that the visa is ready to be picked up but you haven't been notified of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Guy
    Yes check with the Home Office. It could be that the visa is ready to be picked up but you haven't been notified of this.
    Thanks! Just checking do you know if it’s the number given on the gov.uk website?

I need some Help!!!!

I am preparing to apply the spouse visa, I applied it 3 years ago (granted) and it took only 4 working days in total since I did the bio stuff . Now I need to reapply since I left UK 2 years ago. Seem like now it takes longer time

I need some help and really hope you guys can answer some of my questions. Very confused here.

may I know:
    1) for the supporting document, since they are not scanning in VFS, and we need to send to Sheffield. Is it after once I done the online application? or I send it to UK after my bio appointment?

2)is the supporting document means also original Passport?

3) can I send all supporting document by myself or has to through VFS?

I am a bit confused of submitting the supporting document. Please if anyone has any experience, please help me.
    Thank you so much!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6