Like Tree1Likes

Dependent Visa Question, ACCS / EOEN

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dependent Visa Question, ACCS / EOEN

Hello,

Small panic attack today when the status of my wife and babies application changed to "application Closed", how ever the wife called into HK Imigration and they said the application reference number had changed from EOEN-***** to ACCS-****. but didnt really give her any more information other than it was 'In progress"

Any idea what ACCS stands for ? just in case i need to prepare any more information for IMMD.

She is moving from a working Visa to a dependent visa as she is no longer working, and is looking after our baby, application submitted around the 1st of June.

Thanks

What Visa are you on?. EOEN reference numbers are generally for Dependent Visa applicants of GEP Visa Holders. They have moved your Dependent applications to another department to process based on your type of Visa and hence the change in Reference number.

I believe I am just on a normal employment visa, sorry unsure what GEP means.

GEP - General Employment Policy - Employment Visa

Thanks, I wonder if it’s to do with her moving from a GEP to a dependent visa then, given that she already has a visa maybe it’s beinf treated as a transfer of some form.

I had this panic attack myself just a few days back lol:

https://geoexpat.com/forum/54/thread348818.html

Although my wifes application number changed from EOEN to GAEN, which is the same as my own IANG visa. So just guessing, maybe its the same for you too?

shri likes this.

You can always email [email protected] - they generally respond with 48 hours and are pretty spot on with their responses.

My Visa in my passport starts ACXR so maybe thats different to EOEN ? looking back at my first visa it was ACCS (same first 4 digits as the ref number my wife and baby have on the application.). Maybe i am on a funky visa other than GEP.

Thanks, ill drop them an email if i dont hear anything in the next couple of weeks.

The first visa be accs and further extension be acxr.
    Was your wife s visa also has accs and is she not extending her work visa but transferring to dependents visa? In that case they might be clubbing the application to the common reference number of her?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast