• 1 Post By shafiq
  • 1 Post By chuckster007
  • 2 Post By chuckster007
  • 2 Post By shafiq

asylum seeker dependant Visa.

Closed Thread

Question asylum seeker dependant Visa.

hi Every0ne, hope you guys doing well,
    i heard from my friends about this forum,that this is best consultation Forum, From where i can get good suggestions,
    Actually iam assylum seeker in Hk. And i have been applied dependant visa in Hk couple of Months ago,

would you like to suggest me guys, How long it will take? and another thing i heard from random people, that the best way to get visa quickly, you should go back to your home,Land country .(Iam pakistani Passport Holder). so what should i do?

if you guys know-how about my Question, kindly suggest me please, and anyone who go through like my situation. suggest me...

i shall be very thankful. blessings for you all.

It will a very long wait. Depends on the sponsors earning/saving, place to live, genuinity of the case etc..

jibran naqvi likes this.

thanks f0r reply me, bro how long? or if i go back to my home Land country, so it will take less time?

You are looking at anywhere from 1-2 years before you get an answer if its been approved or rejected based on past info.

jibran naqvi likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    You are looking at anywhere from 1-2 years before you get an answer if its been approved or rejected based on past info.
    hmmm thanks for your kind reply, rejected ? i didn't get you.. immigration dep could also reject the application? and why?

Quote Originally Posted by jibran naqvi:
    rejected ? i didn't get you.. immigration dep could also reject the application? and why?
    Off course any application can either be accepted or rejected.

Your application can be rejected for any of the below reasons for example Your sponsor has low salary / has debt etc and cannot support you or They suspect your marriage is not real.
    shri and jibran naqvi like this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    hmmm thanks for your kind reply, rejected ? i didn't get you.. immigration dep could also reject the application? and why?

If you return to your home country dropping the non refoulment claim after applying dependent visa saying the problems back home is all solved, it will surely raise some doubts. How will you handle this? Better to get a lawyer to deal with this!!

shri and jibran naqvi like this.

probably bro you are Right, But as i heard from others, that if anyone drops the non refuelment claim and go back,IMM Dep makes the procedure fast. sometimes after going back to home-land country they finalize your visa around 3 to 6 months.