Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By shri
  • 1 Post By trangve

Visit Visa Process Time for Lebanese passport holder

Closed Thread

Visit Visa Process Time for Lebanese passport holder

Hello Guys,

I'm Lebanese living and working in Dubai, UAE. I've applied for a visit visa to HK on 20th September (Travel dates in December 16 to 23). I've tried to apply through Chinese consulate in Dubai however they adviced to send the papers directly to HK.So i shipped all the applications, documents and the bank draft (visa payment) directly to HK Immigration Department.

Since 20th September, i haven't heard anything from HK Immigration Department! I didn't receive any confirmation nor reference number by post to Dubai! I've emailed [email protected] asking about the reference number however they forwarded the email to the related department which till today they didn't give any answer despite my follow-up by email.

I also called directly the Hotline over 3 times asking for update about the reference number in order for me to follow up on the visa status online! However, no one contacted me back by email nor phone after taking my details!

Unfortunately, i don't have relatives nor friends in HK to follow up directly with the Immigration Department!

Can you guys please advice me? What should i do? I've applied for my self and my wife and I've purchased the flights tickets + hotel accommodation and im afraid that i might loose it all.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by Ouf; 11-10-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Check directory.gov.hk and look at the various HK Immd Departments and call someone in the department that has responsibility for your application.

Not going to post numbers here...

Ouf likes this.

Hi, Similar case to me, though I applied later than you and my travel dates are earlier I went to a few websites, look like they only get back to the applicants around 4 weeks after the date they receive our documents. It's been 3 weeks since you submited, so maybe wait till next week and check again with them?

Ouf likes this.