Like Tree3Likes

How like will I get my employment visa transferred?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks all for your inputs - much obliged. My application was submitted today. Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by MandM!:
    Getting a registered office is easy and takes minutes to call an agency in HK and have a shared office space for not much money at all. If the company is tax paying with previous tax bills/audits, it should be relatively easy to get the visa. However if they fill out the paperwork wrong, you'll put your name on a red flag list that requires special attention.
    This. The minimum requirements are a 1. registered office space in Hong Kong 2. a registered bank account in Hong Kong which the company will have to open if they don’t have one already. The latter is a major headache and will take several months due to increasingly strict anti-money laundering regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Jones:
    This. The minimum requirements are a 1. registered office space in Hong Kong 2. a registered bank account in Hong Kong which the company will have to open if they don’t have one already. The latter is a major headache and will take several months due to increasingly strict anti-money laundering regulations.
    Thanks Mrs. Jones. The Company has a proper company account with HSBC.
    Mrs. Jones likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2