Working visa

Closed Thread

Working visa

Seek help!I have checked that there is no working visa required for being a company director for a foreigner. My company is a Hong Kong registered company and I am the only shareholder and director, i am now planning to pay a director remuneration to myself, should I need a working visa? Actually i am not living in HK and won't stay in HK over 90days per year. Actually, I have contacted HK Immi many times and still can't get the answer, anyone could help? Thanks!!!

You don't need a working visa unless you are living and working in HK.

Thanks MandM!. May I reconfirmed with you that I will sign the cheque for my company staff, it should not count as working, right? Immi didn't answer me directly and always refer the link to me which I can't find the answer.

Of course you can sign a check. There's thousands of business travels who come to HK everyday for meetings on a tourist visa.

If you move here, work for a company, and receive a salary while living here then you need a visa.

Now of course I wouldn't come here and do anything that may be sensitive to the government (media type).