Like Tree5Likes

GEP Visa Denials - Have you heard?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Deniece, you do not have a 'regular' application going through and there are several 'marks' against you. They last told you another month, nothing much you can prove from other people's experience if they are very different to your application.

HongkongTheGreat
    Quote Originally Posted by chingleutsch:
    I guess it shows that at least your case is under active consideration, and didn't just fall into the cracks! In our organisation we have spent up to a year "engaging" with Immigration for GEP visas, with highly qualified candidates. Some applications have eventually been accepted, others rejected.

The bar is definitely set higher for people from countries whose nationals have a history of disappearing into the woodwork after arrival here.
    So do you think my case have a chance to be approve? I'm nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:
    Deniece, you do not have a 'regular' application going through and there are several 'marks' against you. They last told you another month, nothing much you can prove from other people's experience if they are very different to your application.
    Yes, difference. But at least my company is calling the Immd every week. I feel so good about that. and also at least still on progress not refuse.

Quote Originally Posted by DenieceP:
    Yes, difference. But at least my company is calling the Immd every week. I feel so good about that. and also at least still on progress not refuse.
    if they told you another month and HR are calling every day...... might annoy them!

HongkongTheGreat
    if they told you another month and HR are calling every day...... might annoy them!
    Not everyday, every week for following up my case. I guess. I should let it go. If it's my destiny then it will be approve. If not just let it go. But I'm not quite sure if it is still one month, because we cannot understand each other clearly.
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

So do you think my case have a chance to be approve? I'm nervous.
    Noone can tell you this. If you reveal the background to your application, it will give people more of an insight as to your issues and maybe then they can offer more. You and I have talked on PM for a while now about it and I have given you advice. Everyone here should know your issues in order to give clear advice to you, otherwise this is time-wasting for them.

Not everyday, every week for following up my case. I guess. I should let it go. If it's my destiny then it will be approve. If not just let it go. But I'm not quite sure if it is still one month, because we cannot understand each other clearly.
    Sorry, yes, i misquoted you, every week. Did they escalate to unit head?

Just wait, you can't hurry them up. It's a difficult application for them.

HongkongTheGreat
    Sorry, yes, i misquoted you, every week. Did they escalate to unit head?

Just wait, you can't hurry them up. It's a difficult application for them.
    I don't know, but I suggested to call the unit head. It's up to them. But at least they are trying their best and to follow up my case and I'm grateful about that. Thank you Ms. Fiona

I don't know, but I suggested to call the unit head. It's up to them. But at least they are trying their best and to follow up my case and I'm grateful about that. Thank you Ms. Fiona
    Their best would be to escalate it for better understanding of the issues. Don't know why they wouldn't do that.

HongkongTheGreat
    Their best would be to escalate it for better understanding of the issues. Don't know why they wouldn't do that.
    Yes. It's the best but I will just rely on them. I'm sorry If I kept on thinking about the result, but I'm just a human who likes to know what will be the result.

I don't know if they call the unit head but one thing for sure they call the case officer every week. I apologize if I'm annoying but I'm just a human whose waiting for the final answer.

Oh you have had a name change!