Like Tree1Likes

Dependent Visa question

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Dependent Visa question

Hi everyone, I'm a HK Permanent resident, my husband apply the dependent visa for move to hk, I would like to ask everyone's knowledge/opinion about the dependent visa application

1) my salary only around $13000, but no saving money in account, and need to pay around $2000 bank loan in each month, it will affect the visa or not?

Thank you so much!

Yes it will affect the visa application because they need you to show that you are able to support your husband financially.
    13k salary is a bit low for 2 people, even if you do not need to pay rent.

Quote Originally Posted by kwsl0922:
    Hi everyone, I'm a HK Permanent resident, my husband apply the dependent visa for move to hk, I would like to ask everyone's knowledge/opinion about the dependent visa application

1) my salary only around $13000, but no saving money in account, and need to pay around $2000 bank loan in each month, it will affect the visa or not?

Thank you so much!

But I hope they will give the visa to my husband

Now I live in government house with my mum, the officer ask me when my husband come back, where u will live
    I told him I will live in other places with my husband

He still not have a job offer
    But I told the officer, when my husband come back, he will find a job

They don't care about his job. They want you to be able to support him EVEN he is jobless.

Now I live in government house with my mum, the officer ask me when my husband come back, where u will live
    I told him I will live in other places with my husband
    Well that was pretty stupid. You should have said you will be living rent-free with your mum.
    Jaz Paul likes this.

Hi, everyone
    Today I check at the internet, the Visa already approved, Now have one question, after I take the Visa, should I go to Pakistan give the original Visa to my husband?
    Because he's not in HK

You can send him the visa sticker by courier (eg DHL/UPS) so that he can use the visa to enter HK. That's safer than sending by the post, I guess.
    Or he can enter as a tourist, then exit HK to Macao, for example, and re-enter HK to activate the visa. But I imagine Pakistani passport holders need tourist visa to enter HK, so that's more of a hassle.

Btw, how many weeks did it take from application to approval?

Hi, everyone
    Today I check at the internet, the Visa already approved, Now have one question, after I take the Visa, should I go to Pakistan give the original Visa to my husband?
    Because he's not in HK

I apply the dependent visa last year
    After we get married

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast