Like Tree2Likes

Wrong information in 990A

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by viggo123:
    Hi Fiona,

Thank you for your reply!

It's been more than three weeks now since I handed in all the paperwork, and I still haven't received the reference number (neither by mail or email).

Does it usually take this long before HK Immigration acknowledge, and starrting to process, the application?

I'm getting a bit worried here. Should I contact HK Immigration or is this normal? I know about the "4-6 week handling time", but isn't 3 weeks a long time before the application start to be processed?

Best regards
    Three weeks is a bit long for the acknowledgement letter to get there. Where is the acknowledgement being mailed to? That could factor in.

Email them at [email protected] and they usually reply in 24-48 hours. Give them your full passport name and date of birth, that is usually how they check applications.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:
    Three weeks is a bit long for the acknowledgement letter to get there. Where is the acknowledgement being mailed to? That could factor in.

Email them at [email protected] and they usually reply in 24-48 hours. Give them your full passport name and date of birth, that is usually how they check applications.

Good luck
    Hi Fiona,

I did email HK Immigration early Monday morning - haven't received an answer yet. Tried calling them but the lines has been busy every time I've tried. Getting a bit anxious as it's been almost a month since I handed in the application.
    TheBrit likes this.