Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By hullexile
  • 1 Post By bammunu
  • 1 Post By shafiq
  • 1 Post By emx

Need Urgent Help Regarding Visa

Closed Thread

Need Urgent Help Regarding Visa

Hello everyone, Iam from India. I have my FRCR exam on 7th march and onward flight on 5th march.
    I need someone to collect my visa tag from the HK immigration office ,Gloucester road and airmail it to me.
    Its urgent.Any one close to Gloucester please help.

No one can collect the Visa just like that and would need a authorization letter from you with some form of identity document to collect the same. Did you apply by yourself or through an agent?

Why dont you collect the Visa at a later date?. You can enter HK later on a Visitor Visa and then collect it yourself. Do a side trip to Macau to activate the same.

Just as an FYI, every approved Visa will have around 3 months time to be collected from the Immd and another 3 months to activate the same.

govindreddy likes this.

What kind of visa did you apply for? Is there a sponsor for the visa, in which case, they can help to collect and deliver to you?

govindreddy likes this.

My pre-arrival registration was un-successful, so ,I applied for a visit visa . I dont have any sponsor.
    Iam coming there for giving my FRCR exam which is on 7th march.

Quote Originally Posted by govindreddy:
    My pre-arrival registration was un-successful, so ,I applied for a visit visa . I dont have any sponsor.
    Iam coming there for giving my FRCR exam which is on 7th march.
    Even if someone was allowed to collect it for you the office is not open until the 4th and you are flying on the 5th. Not going to happen.
    stickyears and govindreddy like this.

I can reschedule my flight to 6th march if someone can collect the visa.
    I think 2days is enough for courier to reach Delhi.

I coming there for giving my FRCR exam which is on 7 march.
    I can give the authorization letter and the document sent by the HK immigration department ,if someone can collect the VISA.

Quote Originally Posted by govindreddy:
    I can give the authorization letter and the document sent by the HK immigration department ,if someone can collect the VISA.
    The person collecting the visa would need those originals.
    Mrs. Jones likes this.