Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By littlemermaid

Freelancer applying dependent visa for husband

Closed Thread

Freelancer applying dependent visa for husband

Hi everyone, I've browsed many posts about the dependent visa but still have some questions wanna ask, thank you guys for your time first!

I'm a HKer, I gonna marry my boyfriend in the coming months and then apply for dependent visa. He is a French. I'm going to be a freelancer, and gonna earn around 15K monthly. My family gonna help me, so there will be around 18K every month. Till the day of applying ( at least 6 months after freelance job), there will be around 100k saving on my bank account.

I may live in public house with my mum or rent another flat which my family can pay for that, so basically, I don't need to pay for rent.

I would like to ask that is my situation positive for applying for dependent visa? Because I worry that immigration may consider freelance is not stable.

Thank you for your time again!

If you don't need to pay rent, then you should ask your family to provide a letter saying that they will cover your rent.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta3:
    Hi everyone, I've browsed many posts about the dependent visa but still have some questions wanna ask, thank you guys for your time first!

I'm a HKer, I gonna marry my boyfriend in the coming months and then apply for dependent visa. He is a French. I'm going to be a freelancer, and gonna earn around 15K monthly. My family gonna help me, so there will be around 18K every month. Till the day of applying ( at least 6 months after freelance job), there will be around 100k saving on my bank account.

I may live in public house with my mum or rent another flat which my family can pay for that, so basically, I don't need to pay for rent.

I would like to ask that is my situation positive for applying for dependent visa? Because I worry that immigration may consider freelance is not stable.

Thank you for your time again!
    Last edited by littlemermaid; 11-03-2019 at 10:17 AM.
    shri likes this.