Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

[Urgent] Need help about “bona fide resident” as a sponsor

Do you think if I am not fill in the sponsor form, I am still able to help her submit her application. Its just way too complicated for the payment if she posts herself from my home country. As I know the only bank provide bank draft stops providing this service

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia Tran
    Do you think if I am not fill in the sponsor form, I am still able to help her submit her application. Its just way too complicated for the payment if she posts herself from my home country. As I know the only bank provide bank draft stops providing this service
    Which country are you from?

Forget the dependent visa, that is for people who are going to live in Hong Kong for a long time. What your sister wants is a visitor visa.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    Which country are you from?

Forget the dependent visa, that is for people who are going to live in Hong Kong for a long time. What your sister wants is a visitor visa.
    I am from Vietnam.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicia Tran
    I am from Vietnam.
    Google "sponsor visitor visa hong kong" there is a form there.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile
    The OP never mentioned dependent visa, she has always stated 'Tourist Visa" in her 1st post

Its hard for countries like Vietnam to come here on a tourist visa, having someone in HK who is on a valid visa act as a sponsor for the TOURIST VISA application helps a lot and that is what she is trying to do.
    @Alicia Tran here is the actual form that you can print out and fill in, then mail it to your sister who will attach it with her Tourist Visa Application in Vietnam.

Good Luck

https://www.immd.gov.hk/pdforms/ID1003B.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007
    The OP never mentioned dependent visa, she has always stated 'Tourist Visa" in her 1st post

Its hard for countries like Vietnam to come here on a tourist visa, having someone in HK who is on a valid visa act as a sponsor for the TOURIST VISA application helps a lot and that is what she is trying to do.
    @Alicia Tran here is the actual form that you can print out and fill in, then mail it to your sister who will attach it with her Tourist Visa Application in Vietnam.

Good Luck

https://www.immd.gov.hk/pdforms/ID1003B.pdf
    That is weird unless the OP was edited, you can see from the following posts everyone saw "dependent".
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2