Like Tree18Likes

How to get work visa when you are visiting hongkong

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

How to get work visa when you are visiting hongkong

Hello all,
    My name is Mohamad zeeshan umar i am from Pakistan but now i am in hongkong on visit visa. I thought i can find a job there so i can settle here permanently but as the other Pakistanis they told me it seems really so hard to get an id here. Like many of Indian and Pakistanis are on just asylum status so they cant even work and we can imagine their life and also the ratio of acceptance is very low. I have traveled some countries also i have abroad working experience about 7 years so i a aware that if asylum rejected then it mean you will lose ur passport value and i don't want to do that. Can anyone tell me that how i can get the id as i think if getting id is hard so offcousre finding job would be also hard. So if i apply for business id is that possible i can get and how i can get also please any one tell me the complete requirements?

Last edited by shri; 16-04-2019 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Snip.. No personal. Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sheikhzeeshan:
    Hello all,
    My name is Mohamad zeeshan umar i am from Pakistan but now i am in hongkong on visit visa. I thought i can find a job there so i can settle here permanently but as the other Pakistanis they told me it seems really so hard to get an id here. Like many of Indian and Pakistanis are on just asylum status so they cant even work and we can imagine their life and also the ratio of acceptance is very low. I have traveled some countries also i have abroad working experience about 7 years so i a aware that if asylum rejected then it mean you will lose ur passport value and i don't want to do that. Can anyone tell me that how i can get the id as i think if getting id is hard so offcousre finding job would be also hard. So if i apply for business id is that possible i can get and how i can get also please any one tell me the complete requirements?
    First find an employer who will give you a job.

Secondly convince immigration that it is a job that a local can't or won't do and that the salary is sufficient to support you.
    Last edited by shri; 16-04-2019 at 07:56 AM.
    Sheikhzeeshan and fletcher like this.

Good day hullexile,
    Hmm but do you think it's quite easy to find such an employer as you said "convince the immigration" its sound like quite difficult.

Good day hullexile,
    Hmm but do you think it's quite easy to find such an employer as you said "convince the immigration" its sound like quite difficult.
    What skills, experience and qualifications do you have?
    Sheikhzeeshan likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    What skills, experience and qualifications do you have?
    I am graduated in commerce and doing job from 2006 in administration and accounts field. From 2011 to 2018 i worked in UAE hotel and saudi arabia in administration & accounts. i believe i can work in any field like cashier, sales, hotel restaurant etc etc because i am ready to any kind of work but the thing is any local can also do that work right?

but the thing is any local can also do that work right?
    Yup.

That's the thing brother. Some one told me like you can apply asylum and then like you can stay and work but if police find out they will put you in jail for 15 months and i don't want that. Also one guy he told me like there are some people who are actually sponsors sale their id you can buy an id can work! Is that true?

Can you give me your Contct number of you don't mind so i can call you or you can call or text me please

Is that true?
    No.

If you are here to look for a job, you are NOT an asylum seeker. Asylum seekers are not allowed to work in Hong Kong.
    Don't pay any money to buy an ID, it doesn't work like this here.
    With your experience and skills, the chance that you would get a work visa is very small.

Sheikhzeeshan, shri and fletcher like this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast