Like Tree35Likes

Dependent Visa Application Qs

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

And 2nd they also send some form how many kids you have and wife many things to ask they ask these to everyone or only Asian people ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zahoor:
    And they want many documents and my wife only work for HK 9 months ? But if she told him she have no any credit card ? And later give transunion send?
    Transunion credit report is not just about credit-card, but about the debts and how effective you are in managing the finances

You can attend interview and inform them that you will submit it later. Your application outcome will depend on how early you can get all documentation in order.
    shri likes this.

And 2nd they also send some form how many kids you have and wife many things to ask they ask these to everyone or only Asian people ?
    Just give what they ask for, you get your visa approved smooth. Every application is unique and the reviewed case by case. Cannot generalise that they will treat all asian application the same way.

Thanks very much guys for time I will informed you if anything after interview

hlo to all I m marry with hk girl we submit our all documents on 18 July .so I want to know how much time we wait now maybe almost 3 week

Quote Originally Posted by mandeepb:
    hlo to all I m marry with hk girl we submit our all documents on 18 July .so I want to know how much time we wait now maybe almost 3 week
    Noone can tell you how long its gonna be. Wait till 4 to 6 weeks, then contact Immigration if you don't hear from then
    mandeepb and shri like this.

ya too much wait but now not too far so np
    thnx bro to reply

Hi every one i want to ask that they give Us interview time so long after one month interviews in September ?

And they mark .some documents to provide .so its only on interview right not send by post to immigration?

And they mark .some documents to provide .so its only on interview right not send by post to immigration?
    For many of these things - you might be better off emailing them on [email protected] (with your reference number and a scan or photo of any letter you may have receieved) and asking them very specific questions. In general, we have no clue what is going on with your application - it is between you and the IMMD.
    Fiona in HKG likes this.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast