Like Tree33Likes

Dependent Visa Application Qs

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14

Hello everybody, first of all thanks to everyone here, all of you are very supportive. I did my homework and read most of your responses to other's people questions in the forums. However, I noticed that some of you mentioned about speaking to the immigration officer handling the case, I was just wondering what would be the phone number to do so, as the one posted in their website is just an automated voice system. Additionally, I would like to ask if the 4-6 months period starts based on the date that is printed on the acknowledgement letter? Thanks in advance!

mandeepb likes this.

Hi everyone I want to ask that my wife want to change the house going another place .the question is that if she chang the house then address is also change so we update our house address to the immigration and give new house agreement? What should we do plz guide us? Coz they will send the letter .thanks

If you don’t advise them of the new address then do you think they will communicates with you telepathically?

Last I checked HK immigration didn’t provide that kind of notification.

Hi everyone thanks for all of u information finally I got visa

But ask u its easy to get any simple job coz I can't speak Cantonese ?

I am very thanks to hongkong immigration if you documents completed and real there is no any problems in visa

Hi Zahoor, congratulations on the approval of your application! I am still waiting for mine, it's been more than 6 months since the first submission.

If you don't mind me asking, I'd like to know if you found out the results by checking the online application status or by mail/post?

Do not worry if HK Immigration want any documents they will contact your sponcer .I don't know why your application take too much time but be positive you will.get if your documents is completed

I check online

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 11 12 13 14