Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5
Like Tree14Likes

Dependent Visa Application Qs

Hi guys today my wife apply for me so how long it need time that immgration reply or just need every time check on immg website? And 2nd my wife have not much saving in there account just only 15k salery ?

Once she received a case number, you/she can check on the website. There's also a number your can call to ask, but don't call them all the time. It will just annoy them and make your application even slower.

No one here can tell you long it will take. It can be 4 weeks to a year. Given your nationality and situation, it can be on the longer side.

Just send them the documents they ask for on the website for a start. They will contact your wife to supply supplementary documents if they want to. You just have to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahoor
    And 2nd my wife have not much saving in there account just only 15k salery ?
    Usual applications takes around 4-6 weeks after you get the letter but in your case Expect Long delays due to :

1. Wife has low salary
    2. Not much savings
    3. You're Pakistani (HK Immigration doesnt like us brown people much lol )

They will probably ask her to get a Transunion credit report to see if she has any debt.

Yes you right but she only work for 9 months later her salery will be increased

Yes you right but she only work for 9 months later her salery will be increased.
    And if she have no ? Transunion credit report to see any debt. Then ?

And 2nd I want to ask it's good too attached there bank statement? Or only attached there salery slip.with application ?

And 2nd I want to ask it's good too attached there bank statement? Or only attached there salery slip.with application ?
    If she has savings in the bank, its worth attaching that information too. If all it shows is her salary going in, not much point but can't hurt (unless it's in overdraft!).

Just supply the information directly asked for as Shri already listed.

And expect a LONG wait. Probably 3-6 months.

Thanks for the reply

Hi everyone I want to ask that my wife apply for me dependent visa but she will.move to new house after 3 .then she have new address. Then what the processes to update new address for immigration? Plz kindly reply me thanks

Hi everyone I want to ask that my wife apply for me dependent visa but she will.move to new house after 3 .then she have new address. Then what the processes to update new address for immigration? Plz kindly reply me thanks
    Have you considered actually reading the extensive information on immigrations website or ringing them up with these kind of questions? They are very good at answering this kind of stuff.
    Cpl123 likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5