Like Tree10Likes
  • 9 Post By Fiona in HKG
  • 1 Post By Fiona in HKG

Need assistance for same-sex dependent visa

Closed Thread

Need assistance for same-sex dependent visa

hi everyone, has anyone here ever success in obtaining a same-sex dependent visa?

since this is a new implement from the HKSAR, the description from the website is very unclear.

wondering if the marriage certificate is good enough for the visa application and what are the chance of succeed?

if anyone has success getting it, i would be very appreciate for your help on the information. my partner has failed working visa for several time, now we are trying to get into a master program to get the student visa, if it fails too, dependent visa will be our last chance.

Check this thread https://geoexpat.com/forum/54/thread349712.html and the one linked to it on the last post.

We have had all three of our requests for same-sex dependent visa approved. All submitted marriage certificates and proof of relationship.

MABinPengChau, shri, emx and 6 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona in HKG:
    We have had all three of our requests for same-sex dependent visa approved. All submitted marriage certificates and proof of relationship.
    thats exciting to hear that.

are you an agent, Fiona? we will pretty much need your assistance and precious advices.

Quote Originally Posted by grandv30606:
    thats exciting to hear that.

are you an agent, Fiona? we will pretty much need your assistance and precious advices.
    Not an agent, no. I do HR for a company in HK. Just process as a normal dependent visa and include your marriage license and supporting photos/cards, etc. to show an established relationship.
    jimbo_jones likes this.