wouldnt it be easier to prove to yourself that you cant get a pakistani or a hksar passport? i think you qualify for the HKSAR passport.

Article 6: Any person born in China whose parents are stateless or of uncertain nationality and have settled in China shall have Chinese nationality.
Article 7: Foreign nationals or stateless persons who are willing to abide by Chinas Constitution and laws and who meet one of the following conditions may be naturalised upon approval of their applications:
  • they are near relatives of Chinese nationals;
  • they have settled in China; or
  • they have other legitimate reasons.