Like Tree3Likes

spouse dependent visa second submission question

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mandeepb:
    we again wait 4 or 6 week?
    really depends on your case officer, some will probably put it to the bottom of the pile or some will quickly review it so that he/she can be finished with the case faster. one less case to pile up.

You shoud think of it as clock resetting and wait 4-6 weeks again.

thanx but now I know our case officer is very bad person because when we submit our second document that time he not say me he also need other doc but when my 6 or 8 week done he again say he need more doc very bad person

thanx but now I know our case officer is very bad person because when we submit our second document that time he not say me he also need other doc but when my 6 or 8 week done he again say he need more doc very bad person
    To be very honest here, they can and will make sure any application for dependent from a Pakistani/Indian applicant go through extensive document checks and as well as trying to figure out if the relationship is genuine.

A lot of Pakistani/Indians have had tried to fake their documents and even relationships to try to come to Hong Kong as dependants. I will not blame the immigration officers for this.

Not just in Hong Kong, try any other country... even those worse countries (let's say in GDP) will demand a lot for a simple tourist visa.

Just comply with the demands of the Immigration Officer and you will be fine if this is a genuine relationship!

what u mean if is a genuine, yes our marriage is genuine not a fake and we gave all documents

what u mean if is a genuine, yes our marriage is genuine not a fake and we gave all documents
    Just because you say its Genuine doesnt mean they will believe you Plenty of people try to get people in on marriage of conviences aka FAKE Marriage, dont be offended by it, be angry of the people that caused it.

yes u r right because of that type of people we wait too long

why when we call we listen only voicemail?every one know about this??

why when we call we listen only voicemail?every one know about this??
    You should also know the more you call your case officer the more you piss them off the longer it will take your application FYI

What number are you calling? May I ask what other documents they have requested after your second submission?

nothing

all but my wife take a lend before but now she pay all so they want all receipt

Last edited by mandeepb; 21-09-2019 at 10:54 PM. Reason: not important