My daughter was born in HK last 2016 (3yo). In her HK birth certificate, her status is "not established" and she/we are a person of not of Chinese nationality. Together with me and my whole family, we applied online yesterday as we already live here in HK for 7 years except for her. I've the ffg. questions:
1. Is it correct that I've checked Category 4 in Part 2 of Form 145 (Persons no of Chinese nationality who resided in HK for 7 years)?
2. Should I checked Category 5 instead (Persons under 21 y.o. born in HK to a parent who is a permanent resident of HK listed in category 4)? As I have stated, we applied with her together.
3. Am I liable for an offence under the law since if I checked a wrong Category (5) ? Do I need to inform Immigration if it was an honest mistake?
3. Is she eligible for permanent ID and if yes, what should I do?
4. If she can't be applied for a permanent ID now, what will happen to her visa with an expiry on Nov 2019?