Hi guys,

To recap a bit on my situation, I am currently on a HK training visa which is still good for another couple months but I am thinking about switching to a different employer that would require me to apply for an employment visa under the GEP scheme I guess.

I am thinking if it is possible for me to file a separate employment visa with a different employer in Hong Kong while my training visa is still valid? Or do I need to end my current sponsorship (resigning) before filling the application? Would my current visa status become a negative factor for the application?

Just wondering if there are any one who has been in the same situation and thanks for the help!