Depends visa document?

Depends visa document?

I’m a PR, started work as a rebar fixer construction job in HK. I got one month of salary slip, mpf, started working from 1st June. My salary is around 22000-25000. Is not contract work so they can fire you anytime without 7 days notice... would it be big problem if I apply my wife visa ? Will they considering my job stability ? I assume even I quiet work I can find new easily in few days. Should I apply it now ? Or wait til I hv 3months proof of income ? What is the minus bank balance I need to hv in order to secure it ???

You should be okay with 3 months proof of 20k+ and MPF

But the problem is it counts by daily wages,,, no monthly salary... I doubt they worry abt work stability

Should I start apply now or wait til I got 3 months proof of income ? I only hv like 15k bank balance do they expect to see more ?

If you have no proof of stable income you should have something like 1 year of average HK wage in your account afaik. Somewhere around 250k.

I think if they ask 3,4 months is fine I just afraid that they will expect to see 6 months or longer