Quote Originally Posted by Hiatusssss:
I think the guy in the article was a pr as he planned to apply for the pr card. But anyway, thank you so much for the detailed information. You guys are great help to me. I think Ill try to search a bit more or ask a consultant in hk.
Always an excellent idea to consult professionals particularly when there are large sums of money involved. I have been told by friends that are hoping to leave that there are several very active FB and whatsapp groups of HK people going through the process of emigrating to Canada. As I am sure you are aware, there are many residents wanting to leave HK and Canada is a popular destination so you could try searching for those. Apparently some are very supportive and even helping out people once they have landed. Good luck