Like Tree22Likes

Hiring 2nd Helper for 2nd Flat

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    It’s not possible. What these people are doing is having their wife hire a helper at flat 1, they hire one at flat 2, and grandma hires one at flat 3. All paid for by the same person in reality.

One person can’t have two residential addresses for the purposes of hiring a helper.
    You are telling me that Lee Ka Shing would need to go thru this hassle to hire multiple helpers per mansion in HK?

Quote Originally Posted by D.YU:
    You are telling me that Lee Ka Shing would need to go thru this hassle to hire multiple helpers per mansion in HK?
    OK why don’t you try it then since you’re so sure and report back to us.
    hike likes this.

Name:  A892BF4A-0165-4521-A745-CE7FA91A5F1E.png
Views: 364
Size:  555.7 KB
    hike likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SamPat:
    F) Sounds extravagant but he’s got a well paying, secure job. He also has a girlfriend who lives with him part-time.

Since he has left his wife and kids for his girlfriend who lives him part -time (smart girl),

he can eithe 1) get the girlfriend to iron shirts
    or. 2) get the girlfriend to sign the contract to hire the domestic helper.

Problem solved.
    hike likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by merchantms:
    Name:  A892BF4A-0165-4521-A745-CE7FA91A5F1E.png
Views: 364
Size:  555.7 KB
    Ok that is purely, you cant have 1 helper to work in two apartment (flats) for 1 owner. we all know that.

There is nothing to prevent 1 helper per apartment being signed by one owner. If he/she can afford, no way will immigration reject it.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckster007:
    Ok that is purely, you cant have 1 helper to work in two apartment (flats) for 1 owner. we all know that.

There is nothing to prevent 1 helper per apartment being signed by one owner. If he/she can afford, no way will immigration reject it.
    Like I said try and let us know.

I know many people with multiple helpers, it is very common to have them “employed” by family members and not all linked to the same person.

Original Post Deleted
    As if any of this is an issue for LKS, he has a staff member to fdh this paperwork for him.
    shri likes this.

He can't send his shirts out to be pressed and delivered ?

He can't employ a local part-time domestic helper to clean ?

So the man who left his wife and kids wants an apartment with a part -time girlfriend. I am sure the part -time girlfriend will love him being home alone with a singlfe female helper.

hike likes this.

If you heathens would only see the light your problems would be solved:

"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever"
    (John 14:16 ESV)

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    If you heathens would only see the light your problems would be solved:

"And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever"
    (John 14:16 ESV)

I don't think the guy's girlfriend will want the helper to be with her man forever.......
    hullexile likes this.