Hi all!

I'm planning to pursue a master degree in Germany, and one of the requirements for applying student visa is to open a blocked account. While there's a link for info, but it is not clear. https://hongkong.diplo.de/hk-en/sperrkonto/388600 I'm not sure where to open it, such as probably banks in HK, or maybe online only.

And help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.