Need Advice with ImmD

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by hullexile:
    Only if you are completely pissed and ignore that strange Oz thing of making every sentence sound like a question
    Northern-Irish accent's like that, too... WITHOUT a drop of liquor - lol

BTW, Immigration officials CAN'T tell the difference - so, right 'bout being a bit of a "lun" All the best, tho'

Only if you are completely pissed and ignore that strange Oz thing of making every sentence sound like a question
    Not every Australian does that... seems to be most common amongst Northern Queenslanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrona:
    Not every Australian does that... seems to be most common amongst Northern Queenslanders.
    Not every Australian does that? Seems to be most common amongst Northern Queenslanders?

Really I have no idea, just an observation from the few I have met and watching Neighbours when I was younger

Dr. PDLM generally recommends a marriage in this type of case and although I often think a second opinion on that might serve posters well in some cases of this advice, in this case, I think marriage makes imminent sense (forgetting for a moment that I have been with my wife for over 30 years and didn't bother with the formalities- however, if she and I were to move her permanently, we'd have to get the paper).

I too did the visa run once as I was too busy to submit the papers when I first got here to set up our company but I'd not have tried for 18 months and I too am white from Canada. The comment about tough times and tighter conditions makes a lot of sense right now.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

Not every Australian does that? Seems to be most common amongst Northern Queenslanders?

Really I have no idea, just an observation from the few I have met and watching Neighbours when I was younger
    HA HA HA - you crack me up?!

Ah - the so-called Australian Inflection Syndrome that started to become prevalent in larges swathes of southern England in the 90s. You can blame youngsters brought up on a TV diet of Kylie & Jason...

Quote Originally Posted by shilo507:
    Ah - the so-called Australian Inflection Syndrome that started to become prevalent in larges swathes of southern England in the 90s. You can blame youngsters brought up on a TV diet of Kylie & Jason...
    Yes I suffered the Australian Erection Syndrome with Kylie too. Ah sorry that was Inflection....

Yes I suffered the Australian Erection Syndrome with Kylie too. Ah sorry that was Inflection....
    Tut tut I thought you had better taste than that! Mine was Elle Mcpherson.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Tut tut I thought you had better taste than that! Mine was Elle Mcpherson.
    Quote from the Chairman of Hull City Football Club:

Q: Has the start your team has made to the season been beyond your wildest dreams?

A: No, but then my wildest dreams usually involve Elle Mcpherson.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4