Immigration laws for China mainland women married to HKG men

Closed Thread

Immigration laws for China mainland women married to HKG men

l understand that China mainland women have the right to stay for 3months, and then they have to depart for 2 weeks. Yhis process goes on for 7 (?) years. l heard the new rule is that they don't have to return to their home towns / cities; however for my wife to be, she is from Shan rao, Jianxi, will this new law apply to her.

more importantly, can they move in and out of HKG freely during these 3months, as HKG peope can permanently.
    The reason l ask is my wife to be, wants to work and the law doesn't allow her to work in HKG during this period, so can she work in Shenzhen and travel back daily to HKG during this 3month period?

looking forward to your enlightening answer

thanks in advance

Where did you hear about this law? From my friend who lives in Jiangment, Guangdong, she has to apply for a visa every time she wants to go to HK. The visa is valid so that she can stay for 7 days only. She can get a dual entry then reapply for it again.

most of your info are somewhat correct but you need to be aware that there will be days that she can't come to Hong Kong when she renews her passport. 4 stamps a day.