China Multiple Entry - are they at it again?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

You'll find everything here: The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region - Immigration Department
    Additional to the downloaded forms you need a supporting letter from your employer - I wrote it myself and had my boss signing it...

Quote Originally Posted by longbeard
    I have a friend who has a Filipino Passport but they have a China Card (10 Years valid)... Is it true it takes a month to process?
    That's not impossible - if they are HK born and one of their parents in a Chinese citizen and the other a Filipino then they will be a Chinese citizens and Filipino Citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by OZTOHK
    Could you please advise a bit further on the helper visas...I was going to apply for a multiple entry visa for my helper too. So are helpers considered residents of HK since she also has an ID card as well?
    For those who are interested, I've just got a multiple entry visa for my helper. I had to present the following documents:
    1. a copy of the helper's HK ID card(need to show them the original as well);
    2. a copy of the employer's HK ID card;
    3. a copy of the employment contract;
    4. a letter written by the employer to the effect that you(r family) need to travel to China frequently for...purpose and would like your helper(name) to accompany you;
    5. of course the helper's passport.

Unfortunately I was trying to apply for a one year visa for her and 30 days per stay, but the lady at the counter crossed them out and told me I could only apply for 6 month multiple and max 15 days per stay.

The cost is only $400(Filipino Passport holder).

Quote Originally Posted by kryzlowski
    Are they quite strict the business person aspect of the APEC cards? What did you need to provide to apply for it?
    I applied for the APEC Card last Wednesday, just gave a copy of my HK Permanent ID Card, Passport Copy and a letter from my Company stating my position with the Form (which I downloaded in the HK Immigration website)..

Processing is around 8 weeks.. Will know what happens by Sept, or earlier..
    Last edited by longbeard; 17-07-2009 at 02:18 AM.

Anybody here applied for an APEC Card recently? Just want to know on how long is the average time for the Card to get approved.

Mr. Elle applied in April, most approvals (China being the most important one for him) were done within 2 months.

won't be surprised if they are doing it, done it before

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8