If you are living together for more than 10 months, you are eligible to apply for subclass 820/801 visa under defacto relationship. Your fiancee simply come with you to Australia with tourist visa and then lodge an application in Australia. See the requried forms & documents:
1. Form 47SP – Application for migration to Australia by a partner – completed by applicant
2. Form 40SP - completed by nominator (partner).
3. Form 80 – completed by applicant.
4. Form 1190 – Additional character declaration.
5. 2 passport-sized photographs each of you and your partner.
6. Original passport of applicant.
7. Birth certificate of applicant.
8. Proof of Australian citizenship or residence of partner,
9. Relationship statements from applicant and partner detailing development of relationship and future plans.
11. 2 Form 888’s completed by friends or relatives stating that they believe the relationship to be genuine. These forms must be signed as statutory declarations and must have proof of the Australian citizenship or residence of the person signing, eg passport or birth certificate.
12. Evidence of genuineness of the relationship - rental receipts, joint bank a/c statement, joint utituties accounts, joint membership, joint travel (boarding passes/itineraries), photographs, etc
13. Penal certificate from any country where you have lived for 12 months or more during the last 10 years.
14. Completed x-ray and medical examinations. Form 160 and Form 26 are to be taken to the appropriate medical centres. A
15. Application fee of $2,525.00 (start from 01/07/09) payable to the Department of Immigration & Citizenship
Note: The most important is point 12 & she has a ETA tourist visa without condition of 'no further stay".