what kinds of company can provide working visa

Closed Thread

what kinds of company can provide working visa

Hi all,

I'm new here and It's impressive to learn info from this forum, well done everyone, please continue.

I got a question to ask: what kinds of company, size, area, etc. could provide overseas applicants a working visa? Currently I'm looking for an IT job in HK, thus want to know anything related to job hunting.

cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by chiwi:
    Hi all,

I'm new here and It's impressive to learn info from this forum, well done everyone, please continue.

I got a question to ask: what kinds of company, size, area, etc. could provide overseas applicants a working visa? Currently I'm looking for an IT job in HK, thus want to know anything related to job hunting.

cheers,
    as about 30% from the local IT poeple with many years experience out of work, please do your own calculation how big is your chance to get a sponsored job

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Chiwi, are you looking for someone to help you in procuring a visa? or are you looking to work for a company that can help sponsor you? If you are looking for opportunities to work here, I suggest you try the job search websites. Try www.jobsdb.com.hk , or www.classifiedpost.com of the SCMP. Another way to approach this would be to talk to search firms who specialize in placing industry specific staff. There are many of them in HK and you'll find their details in the SCMP every Saturday.

Good luck..

I

Emigra

hello

"what kinds of company, size, area, etc. could provide overseas applicants a working visa? Currently I'm looking for an IT job in HK, thus want to know anything related to job hunting."

This really varies and depends on a number of factors, from the ratio of local to Foriegn National staff, the turnover of the company and to the length of establishment.

Once you have found a suitable position that you are qualified for which the company believes cannot be filled by someone locally in Hong Kong send me a PM and then I will evaluate your case for free.