Business visa

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Business visa

I can't get working visa in HK, but I will need a so called business visa, to explore the business opportunities in Hong Kong, and settle down a business here. The problem, that I'm not an investor, so I can't get this type of visa. What do you suggest me to do?

Are u a student in HK?or ur in HK for a trip?

can join tutorial centres and try to teach hungarian language..or try to enrol in language related research studies at any of the universities.

Quote Originally Posted by shafiq:
    Are u a student in HK?or ur in HK for a trip?
    I'm here with 90 days tourist visa

The normal approach is to stay on the tourist visa until you a) get a job or b) set up a large enough company, also employing locals, to be able to use your own company as a visa sponsor or c) go for the investment visa

You really do offer the ultimate in garbage post-modern ironic advice don't you MovingIn07?

It isn't 'normal' to stay on the tourist visa whilst you search for a job. Technically that isn't even legal. If the OP isn't able to be an investor then how the chuff are they going to set up a 'large enough' company or go for an investment visa?

It isn't helpful - the person is here on a tourist visa - it might be worth asking the person what type of business they are thinking of researching and then perhaps given the response to such questions pointing them to the TDC, Invest HK or maybe offering some insights as to personal experiences getting the required visas. But no - you just waffle out bilge and go about red blobbing anyone that suggests realism over blithering pointless posts that are at best misleading.

Last edited by Load Toad; 19-08-2009 at 04:45 PM.

Blimey who pulled your chain?

Don't worry about LT - I think he's just in need of a nice cold appledrink.

What about visiting visa? its one of my dream to go to japan once in my life i hope it will come true someday

And you're posting this on a Hong Kong expats board why?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast