Immigration through business partnership

Closed Thread
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2003

    Smile Immigration through business partnership


    I have a question concerning of the immigration through business partnership, hoping any of the expert could give me some clue.

    With my 17yrs experiences in Networking & couple years in project management, I would like to setup a consulting firm with a local HK resident, wondering if I could move to Hong Kong base on the joint investment, can anyone offer me some insight you may have? Otherwise, can my friend firstly setup the firm and employ me from overseas, is it difficult to proceed the working visa that way?

    Million thanks for your opinion.



  2. #2


    I recommend you apply for an Investment Visa.

    You do have to register a company first before you apply for an investment visa and you can be in the country when you do this.

    If you would like me to give you a free assessment to evaluate your current situation then send me a PM with your email as there are some key points that I will need to check with you before I can say if you have a good chance or not.